Friday 30 November 2012

XXXXI DISTRICT CONFERENCE OF R.I.DISTRICT 3170 HELD AT MAHABLESHWAR


Dear DG Jorson,

Warm Greetings !

You are quite aware that off late there is so much hue and cry about PDG not submitting their funds received from R.I. Account and TRF account. I still remember after long discussion during PDG Bhakta’s conference  it was resolved that last five years PDGs should submit their accounts to DG immediately. I am surprised how  no one has sent uptill now. This unnecessary spoils image of PDGs  in our district.

You must have read lot about Dist: resolutions record not available with historian. After long search in the office I could find my year District resolution file. I am herewith sending a copy to you and historian PDG Sanatkumar just for the reference.

I think you should write to five PDGs before PDG  Guru’s year to submit their various accounts to finish off the matter once for all. You can also collect details from historian about year-wise resolutions not available with him and contact concerned PDGs and ask them  to send if  they are having copies of their year resolution. This way we can update all resolutions files.

I know it is going to be quite a job but  atleast  we can settle the issue  once for all.

Thanking you ,warm  regards,

Yours sincerely

PDG Raju M.Doshi.

C.C.to PDG Sanatkumar .









‘RESOLUTIONS PASSED AT THE XXXXI DISTRICT CONFERENCE OF R.I.DISTRICT 3170  HELD AT MAHABLESHWAR ON 28TH TO 30TH  JANURARY 2000.

1.RESOLVED that the District shall send to all Rotary Clubs in R.I. District 3170,at the beginning and end  of each Rotary fiscal year, details of annul contributions to The Rotary Foundation. It shall also send to all the Rotary Clubs information about the annual availability of the District Designated Found,  and the allocations made therefrom to the various Matching Grant Projects during each Rotary fiscal year.
2.RESOLVED to suggest to Rotary International that after the Polio Plus programme is completed, it should, adopt  WOMEN  EDUCATION  as the main thurust area.
3.RESOLVED to request the President of Rotary International to give the R.I. Officers in every district R.I. assignments based on the principle of equity. In particular, it is requested that the R.I. President should appoint at least one R.I. Officer in every district as his Personal Representative to District Conferences at least once in every two years.
4.RESOLVED that R.I. District 3170 having adopted the District Leadership Plan and  the consequent reduction in the work load of the District Governor by appointing Assistant Governors, it is requested that the annual budgetary allocation to District 3170 be increased to cover the actual expenses incurred  by the said Assistant Governors for their travel, correspondence and communication.’ .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.